Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing Spike Offerings to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to Spike Offerings.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with Spike Offerings.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve Spike Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide Spike Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver Spike Offerings and process transactions related to Spike Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve Spike Offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop Spike Offerings.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend Spike Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Spike Offerings.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Spike Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote Spike Offerings.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Spike, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
- Transactions Involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through Spike Offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share information related to those transactions with that third party. For example, you can order services, software, and content from sellers using the Spike Marketplace and we provide those sellers information to facilitate your subscription, purchases, or support.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of Spike, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How We Secure Information
At Spike, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from Spike websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide Spike Offerings for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use Spike Offerings only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Third Party Sites and Services
Spike Offerings may embed content provided by others or include links to other websites and applications. These companies may collect information about you when you interact with their content or services. We are not responsible for the practices of these companies. Please consult their privacy policies to learn about their data practices.
Retention of Personal Information
How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Website: Contact Us
Address: 30 N Gould St, STE 4000, Sheridan, WY 82801
Last updated: Aug 28, 2023